- Truck Application
- GVWR, 12,000 lbs (5443 kg) capacity
- Isuzu Diesel Engine, 4HK-TC, 317 CID (5.19L), 190 Gross HP at 2600 RPM: 387 lb-ft torque at 1500 RPM - 4 cylinder, 16 valve, four cycle, overhead cam, turbocharged, intercooled, water cooled EGR valve, direct injection, electronically controlled common rail fuel system Engine cruise control and idle up function. Oil level check switch and light
- Air Cleaner, 10 inch diameter dry paper single element. Donaldson Brand - with vertical intake
- Exhaust Brake, Butterfly valve type
- Alternator, 110 AMP with integral regulator
- Battery, Dual Delco 12-V maintenance free 750 CCA each
- Exhaust System, Single horizontal exhaust system
- Rear wheel drive
- Front GAWR, 4700 lbs (2132 kg) capacity
- Front Axle, "I"-beam rated at 6830 lbs. (3098 kg) - Includes integral hydraulic power steering Ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front Suspension, Tapered Leaf, 8440 lbs. (3828 kg) capacity - Semi-elliptical tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Front Shock Absorber
- Front Stabilizer Bar
- Rear GAWR, 7950 lbs (3606 kg) capacity
- Rear Axle, R040, single-speed, 11,020 lbs. (4999 kg) capacity - single speed with oil lubricated rear wheel bearings
- Rear Axle Ratio, 5.125:1
- Rear Suspension, Multi-Leaf, 9880 lbs. (4481 kg) capacity - Semi-elliptical main and auxiliary leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers.
- Rear Shock Absorber
- Frame, Ladder type channel - section straight frame rail 33.5 in. (85.1 cm) wide through the total length of frame. Yield strength 44,000 psi (303,369 kPa) section modulus of 7.20 and RBM 316,800.
- Brake System, Dual circuit, hydraulic brake system - Hydro-boost, with load sensing proportioning valve in rear circuit and a metering valve between the master cylinder and 6-way joint on the front brake lines. Disc front and self-adjust outboard mounted drum rear. Mechanical, transmission mounted parking brake. Non-asbestos linings are standard. Anti-lock brake system.
- Cab Mounts, All steel low cab forward - BBC 68 in. (172.7 cm) in 45 deg. mechanical tilt with torsion assist.
- Windows, Tinted glass
- Two way roof ventilator
- Mirror, Dual cab mounted exterior mirrors
- Paint Scheme, Solid
- Color, Arctic White
- Steering, Integral power steering - with variable 18.8-20.9:1 gear ratio. Tilt and telescoping steering column.
Visit Connect Truck & Van Center online at connecttruckvan.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 317-636-6217 today to schedule your test drive.
Vehicle Inquiry for 2005 Chevrolet W3S042 W3500 DSL REG
Price Drop Notifications
Vehicle Price Watch submitted